Tuesday, January 8, 2013

happy 2013

I have a feeling 2013 is going to be an amazing year! But, here's a little recap of 2012...
2012 was incredible. I spent the year living in Wilmington and working as a nurse where I met some amazing friends and had some awesome experiences.
I married my best friend on October 12th. We had the wedding of our dreams and celebrated with all of our friends and family. It's a day we truly will never forget.
We got to spend an amazing honeymoon in Aruba and we have some incredible memories of our first few days of marriage in paradise.
 I got to visit my sweet friend Alexa in New York City twice.
I accepted and started a job at Greenville Memorial.

2012 was a truly a blessing and the best year yet for me!

So, bring it on 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment