Friday, September 12, 2014

Avery Claire | Week 28

Days Down: 201
Days to go: 79

Movement: She is still quite the wiggle worm except for the day we did the 3D/4D ultrasound! She decided she wanted to stay curled up in a little ball and keep her arms over her face!

Pregnancy Symptoms: This sciatic nerve pain is literally the worst thing EVER! I literally can't walk without my right leg hurting. I am praying it gets better! Also, Avery is feet down right now and I feel every single kick on my bladder. Turn baby girl!

Best things about this week: We got to see Avery's face this week! She has Tyler's lips and nose! And, we are official in the 3rd trimester! Praise the Lord! We also got her car seat and stroller delivered today which makes me feel a lot more prepared!

Nursery progress: Her changing table is in the nursery now! We will post a picture when her nursery is completed!

Sleep: I'm sleeping okay except for waking up every 2 hours to pee!

Food Cravings: None!

Random facts about Avery this week: Avery is 2.5 lbs and around 16 inches long! She is blinking, hiccupping, coughing, sucking, and taking practice breaths. Her sleep now includes REM which means she could be dreaming!

We are so excited to have Avery here with us! I still can't believe we are only 11 weeks (ish) away from meeting her! Tyler and I are so excited to be parents and we absolutely can't wait to be HER parents! We are so blessed and so happy!






 

1 comment:

  1. you look amazing! still got the glow :)

    and i am so in love with her sweet face. that precious nose kills me. can't wait to cover her in kisses so soon!

    ReplyDelete