Friday, September 5, 2014

Avery Claire | Week 27 + 5 days

Days Down: 194
Days to go: 86

Movement: Avery sure is a wiggle worm! I love feeling her move and I don't think feeling her inside of my belly will ever get old.


Pregnancy Symptoms: Holy lower back pain! My back has been hurting this week for the first time and it is SO uncomfortable. The only thing that seems to help is walking which is definitely inconvenient at 11pm at night.


Best things about this week: This is the last week of the 2nd trimester! Praise God! Also, I am feeling when Avery has hiccups which has been so cool!


Nursery progress: We have bought pink knobs for her dresser and they are super cute! We are still on a crib mattress search!


Sleep: I bought a body pillow so it has definitely helped get me comfortable at night! I am glad I made this purchase before the 3rd trimester!


Food Cravings: Nothing in particular!


Random facts about Avery this week: Avery is about 15 inches long and is about 2.2 lbs! She has developed regular sleep and wake cycles and she may also be able to recognize my voice now!



Is it fall yet?! I am ready for boots & sweaters! 
...And, November! :)




Photo from 27 weeks + 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment