Friday, August 29, 2014

Avery Claire | Week 26 + 5 days

Days Down: 187
Days to go: 93

Movement: Avery is still moving a lot! Her movements are very visible on the outside now so I love to just sit and watch my belly!

Pregnancy Symptoms: My sciatic nerve has bothered me a few times this week, but other than that I have been feeling pretty good!

Best things about this week: College football started back this week & the Moore family is super excited about that! Avery and I are also road trippin to Charleston today for my friend's wedding weekend!
We also met with our photographer and discussed newborn pictures which was really exciting!

Nursery progress: Avery's bedding has been delivered so now we just need to decide on a crib mattress!

Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty good!

Food Cravings: Apple pie!

Random facts about Avery this week: Avery is the size of a cucumber. She is 14.5 inches and is around 2 pounds now! She is opening her eyes now and can detect light and dark. 



In photo: 26 weeks + 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment