Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday, Bryson

Happy 5th Birthday, Bryson!

You are so loved! I can't imagine life without you. You have become such a fun and sweet little boy! You are so active and you are always jumping and running. Your momma sure has her hands full with you!
 You love to help out with Avery and I love to watch you with her! You say things like "she is so cute!" and you love to tell me what Avery will be able to do when she gets bigger. And, you always remind us that you are bigger than her. You like to drive your monster trucks around her and dance and act goofy so that you can get a little smile from her. She already loves to look at you! We tell you all the time that before long she will be in the floor crawling around to try to play with you and you just smile. I am so happy that she will always have you to look out for her! 


I hope you have a wonderful 5th year!

I can't believe you are 5, TuRTle!









 


No comments:

Post a Comment