Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2/52

this was the first week of having of girls all by myself which meant tons of coffee, PJs all day, and lots of snuggles. It was the most challenging week of my life. I have a new found respect for moms of multiple children (my mom included who some how survived twins, working full time with a crazy 5 year old). Seriously, y'all are rock stars and deserved to be celebrated because it is no easy task. I never knew my attention could be pulled in so many different directions. If you've seen me lately i'm sure I had yoga pants on and a sweat shirt with zero make up on. My house has never been messier and I have never been more exhausted in my life, but I'll tell you what, my heart has never been fuller and I have never been happier than I am right now.

So, heres to many more sleepless nights, coffee, and yoga pants for this new mom of two under two :)


officially one month old


this book lover brings me books to read all morning long
she loves hugging her sister

middle of the night + a toddler who won't sleep + mommy and daddys bed
my girls napping on me
officially 14 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment