Wednesday, January 27, 2016

3/52


I could stay this way forever and ever
i just love her face in this picture
nap time for the girls 
I love lunch dates with the twin
theres nothing better than daddy cuddles
our precious night owl
avery enjoying the pizza from morgan
play/dinner dates are the best

we ventured out in the snow with cousin bryson

sisterly love - SN: avery was super tired which is the only reason this picture was possible

panthers are going to the super bowl!




the most special thing about 3/52 was that a friend of mine who I have known since 6th grade was asking me how my week was going. She is also a mom of two and is pregnant with her third. She wanted to make sure I was doing okay because she is very familiar with the chaos that comes with two little ones. I told her that I wasn't getting much sleep and really just poured my heart out to her. She informed me that she was having dinner sent to my house so I didn't have to cook that night.  It was the sweetest and most thoughtful thing ever! (morgan, you rock!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment